Welcome to this month’s edition of the Dot Monthly!
As we approach the end of 2019, I’d like to thank you for everything we’ve been able to work on together this past year. It’s a pleasure and a privilege to be working with and serving you with your financial affairs
I hope it has been a year of growth for you professionally and personally.
As I look back on the year, some of Dot Financials highlights include:
• The business has grown exponentially in the last 12 months. We’ve quadrupled our approval and settlement figures.
• The business has been nominated in the top 30 emerging brokerage businesses with less than 2 years’ experience. More on this next month.
• We maintain an incredible 100% customer satisfaction score (based on our reviews on google and other platforms).
• We are now engaged as the trusted partner for many accounting and financial planning businesses.
• Ongoing investment in our service proposition ensuring we deliver the right outcomes in a timely and effective manner.
Thanks for all the input and feedback you have provided us with this year. It really helps me innovate and provide additional value in our service.
We’ve continued to expand our service offering this year and in 2020 will continue to invest in great processes and business partners to deliver the best service in the market.
From all of us at Dot Financial, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you in 2020.
What has Dot been up to for the month?
Don’t forget to read up on the 15 year itch which is an E book I’ve authored to equip you with strategies to pay off your mortgage in under 15 years. The e book is available on the website or you can get in touch via email to request a complimentary copy.
As always, we hope you enjoyed reading the blog and should you have any questions, please feel free to email [email protected] or you can call us on 1300 000 DOT (368).