Welcome to this month’s edition of the Dot Monthly!
As we approach the end of 2020, I’d like to thank you for everything we’ve been able to work on
together this past year. It’s a pleasure and a privilege to be working with and serving you with your
I hope it has been a year of growth for you professionally and personally.
As I look back on the year, some of Dot Financials highlights include:
- Winner – Best New Broker in New South Wales at the MFAA state Excellence Awards 2020.
- Ranked 3rd in the Mortgage professionals Australia (MPA) National Young Guns 2020 List.
- Finalist for the Newcomer and Young Professional of the year awards at the National MFAA
Excellence awards 2020.
- Crossing 100x 5 Star Reviews on Google.
- 118 Applications at $82,741,600 for 2020 – Approvals and Settlements.
We’ve continued to expand our service offering this year and in 2021 will continue to invest in great
processes and experiences to deliver the best service in the market.
From all of us at Dot Financial, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you
What has Dot been up to for the month?
Don’t forget to read up on the 15 year itch which is an E book I’ve authored to equip you with strategies to pay off your mortgage in under 15 years. The e book is available on the website or you can get in touch via email to request a complimentary copy.
As always, we hope you enjoyed reading the blog and should you have any questions, please feel free to email Connecting@dotfinancial.com.au or you can call us on 1300 000 DOT (368).